The one stop source for all your photographic needs
Get in-depth contact information on:
- Photography equipment suppliers
- Rental houses
- Lighting and grip equipment companies
- Retouching services
- Stock agencies
- And more!
Get a FREE listing
- Have your company searchable by photography professionals everywhere
- Provide your company details including address, phone number, website and email
Premium Listings Provide More Benefits:
in addition to your company details, showcase
- Priority position of listing in each category
- Multiple phone numbers
- Multiple email addresses
© Sweet Earth Photographics
© Steve Erle / www.steveerle.com
© Heather Hester
Photos by Nils Odier
March 05, 2013 -
Boston-based M Doucette Production, headed by Michele Doucette, always puts the client first by providing the highest quality of production services and close attention to detail.
All photos © Ian Spanier
March 04, 2013 -
New York City-based portrait, advertising and editorial photographer Ian Spanier blogs for Photoflex on how to light a subject with only one light, how to perfect the two-minute shoot and more.
© John Gessner
March 04, 2013 -
Calumet Photographic strengthens their online community by promoting photographers through their Photo of the Week contest, and look forward to evolving the weekly contest into an in-depth dialogue though their new blog, Parallax.
Articles available to all PDN and PDNOnline subscribers. Log in to access all the benefits of your PDN subscription.
Log in now »
The Latest Exclusive Headlines
Exclusive Subscriber Discounts & Resources
- People on the Move: New hires, creative appointments and promotions at Fast Company, GSD&M, KBS+, R/GA, National Geographic, and more. Plus, four execs leave Huge to open the new agency Work & Company in NYC.
- Who's Shooting What: Peden + Munk photograph Hollywood's Musso & Frank Grill for Mr Porter, plus the names of creatives, agencies, and photographers behind ads for General Motors, IKEA, Sperry Top-Sider and more.